Important Instructions to fill Online Application Form
- Basic Instructions
- To initiate the application, applicants must register themselves on www.ncs.gov.in, as a job seeker. Once registered, the applicant has to note down the NCS ID which will be duly required to complete the application form.
Step 1 Registration on National Career Services: Applicants must register themselves on www.ncs.gov.in, as a job seeker.
Step 2 Write Down NCS ID: Once registered, the applicant has to note down the NCS ID which will be required to complete the actual application form on http://www.ncsyoungprofessionals.in/
Step 3 Filling Up of Online Application Form: The applicants will have to visit http://www.ncsyoungprofessionals.in/ and fill in the online application form to complete the application process after they obtain their NCS ID (If one is not able to access the link from here, kindly copy paste the URL link in the browser)
The job posting by CIRTES on NCS portal for applicants to apply, will remain active up to 10:00 PM on 13th February 2017 after which the posting will be closed and no further applications will be accepted.
- Detailed instructions are given below. Applicant should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Applicant should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Before filling up the form applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria document available at the top right of the form.
- Applicants are advised to keep all relevant documents (Educational Certificate etc.) and a digital photograph ready before starting with the form filling process. Images to be uploaded should be only in JPG/JPEG/PNG/GIF format of size not exceeding 100 kb.
- Spaces/Fields in online application form are of two types – One, in which the applicant can enter the information manually, and another, in which the applicant can select one of the options from either Drop Down box or multiple options from a check box.
- Applicants are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration mentioned at the end of the page carefully and tick on the check box if he/she agrees with the contents of Declaration.
- After the submission of the form the system provides the Application Reference Number. Applicant is advised to note down the Application Reference Number along with NCS ID for future correspondence.
- Detailed Instructions
- Full Name of Applicant & Full Name of Applicant’s Father: As it appears on Certificate(s). Mismatch in spelling may disqualify his/her candidature. Candidates are requested to not use prefixes like Shri, Smt., Mrs., Kumari, Dr., etc.
- NCS ID: As received after registering as a job seeker with the NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in).
- Date of Birth: Click on the field for the calendar to appear, select date of birth from the calendar as per Secondary/Sr. Secondary Exam Certificate.
- Gender: Applicant is required to click on the relevant option from the drop down list.
- Upload photograph: The Applicant is required to upload the image of a recent Photograph. If the applicant is not satisfied with the uploaded image he/she may click again on “choose file” tab under the “upload passport sized photograph” section. Images to be uploaded should be only in JPG/JPEG/PNG/GIF format of size not exceeding 100 kb.
- Mailing & Permanent Address: Here system asks for applicant’s contact details that is complete address, Zip/pin code etc. In case mailing address and permanent address of the applicant is the same, he/she is required to enter it again.
- Mobile number: 10 digit mobile number is required to be entered. Do not use prefix +91 as +91-8765467867.
- Academic Details: Here system asks for details of educational qualification(s). Applicant should fill his/her educational qualification as per columns. Applicants who are awarded CGPA points, should convert these into equivalent percentage values based on their university conversion charts.
- Work description: Applicant is required to provide information on employment/experience he/she possess and is relevant for the post. Work Description needs to be filled as per columns and be listed from most recent to first work experience. In case an applicant is presently employed at the mentioned position, he/she should put current date in the ‘to’ column.
- Languages Known: Here system asks for the information on the languages known, proficiency in English language is mandatory. In case an applicant has knowledge of languages other than Hindi or has a knowledge in addition to language Hindi he/she is required to fill in the “others” textbox and mark the corresponding check boxes.
- No of years of Experience: Applicant is required select the relevant number of work experience in years and months from the drop down box.
- Professional Qualification/Certifications acquired: Information on applicant’s professional qualification(s)/certifications needs to be filled as per columns. Please mention the expiry date of this Professional Certification if any. If the certification does not expire over time please mention ‘Not Applicable’
- Computer Proficiency: Applicant is required to check the relevant multi selection check boxes.
- Statement of Purpose: Details as to why the applicant wants to join the National Career Service’s Young Professional Program is to be provided. Please fill this is not more than 500 words.
- Location Preference for Interview: The applicants will have to indicate their interview location preference by selecting the relevant option from the drop down box.
- Deployment Location Preference: The applicants will have to indicate their preferences for place of posting from the drop down box. DGE will take into account the location preference indicated by the applicant however the final decision regarding location allocation will lie with Directorate General of Employment. The candidates may be posted in any of the MCCs.
- References: Name, Address and contact Number of at least one of the References with whom the applicant has worked/undertaken projects/research is to be provided here.